Invented and Designed by Paul Sayers Bone
The PinPoint™ is ideal for watering conservatory & house plants, flowers, hanging baskets, delicates & seedlings, window boxes & plants in awkward places. The concentrated flow also keeps seeds damp for improved germination.
The cousin of the larger NuCan is sleek, stylish and unlike any other indoor watering can there has ever been. It shares the features of the NuCan and also gives complete control to the user.
Pinpoint’s push button system for full control.
Sharing the unique design concept of the NuCan, the Pinpoint has a push button for instant flow control. This offers a complete indoor watering solution to the time old problems of over watering, spills on carpets (that can often ruin), vase filling and delicate work on seedlings in the greenhouse or window ledge.
Design features include:
- Ideal for patios and small areas.No spills flow control
- Closing lid means no more accidents
- Balanced for easy handling
- Curved spout for easy access
- Stylish ergonomic design
- 1 year guarantee
- A precise & accurate way to water plants, flowers & seedlings
- Control the Flow – for light watering depress the button slightly
- Concentrates the flow to the exact point – no more watering weeds
- Prevents water spillage indoors & reduces wastage outdoors
- No more over watering or water damage to delicates & seedlings
- Convenience – no more spills or wet arms when watering hanging baskets
- Saves water – over traditional watering cans & hosepipes
- Easy to use & carry – spout down with one hand
- A gardening aid beneficial for people with back problems or disabilities
At last – no spills indoor watering. Pinpoint’s push button does it all!
Pinpoint holds 1.3 litres and is available now.